Technology is changing quickly! Did You Know is a powerful technology video that shares some of the latest technology information. As an elementary staff, we are learning new ways to integrate technology in our classrooms and keep abreast of the changing times.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a video that opens up your eyes to the changing world and the technology that is driving it.
ReplyDeleteThis is Maddie Mitchell. I thought it was interesting that 95% of the music downloaded in the last year wasn't bought. It was illegally downloaded.
ReplyDeleteThis is Jacob Spoelstra. I thought it was interesting that twitter was used in the Iranian election.
ReplyDeleteI really liked all the little bits and pieces of information that was put into this video. Lots of new and unbelievable changes occurring as we speak.
ReplyDelete-Andrea Cooper
computer apps.
That showed you alot. It was funny to. I like the music to.
ReplyDelete-Chloe Readshaw
Computer Apps.
This is Cassie Hibler and I thought it was interesting that Youtube, MySpace, and Facebook were not here six years ago :) Also the part in the video where it said how many texts kids sent a month and some of the kids in my class said that they sent more than that :) That is insane!
ReplyDeleteThis is Jon Collier I was surprised about how many visitors youtube and myspace and facebook have every month.
ReplyDeleteThis is Kayla Hipsher. I love this video cause of your creativity and knowledge. I like the part about M.J.
ReplyDeleteFrom your video I realized I send more text messages than the average person per month. That's not good. Its incredible how technology is changing.
ReplyDelete-Zach Anderson
computer apps.
This is Charlie Reed. That is an amazing video and yet it is so so true. Nice finding. I thought the whole thing was pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteThis video is pretty cool. I send more than the average text a month. That's amazing about how many adults have phones too!
ReplyDeleteThis is Alex Seery. I never really thought about how much the world is changing around us. In fact I send about 1,500 text messages a month myself. I think I'm going to change that thanks to this video. Thank you.:)
ReplyDeleteThis is Brittany Brown.
ReplyDeleteI thought is was interesting about the text messages for a normal teenagers avg is around about 2,000 I send around 3,000 a month.. :)
Also I thought it was interesting about the music downloads.
This is amara wanders and I thought that it was a great video and shows a lot of what technology does,
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Tanner Stek. I liked the video, I can't believe how many text messages people send. I thought I sent a lot but I probably only send half of what it said.
ReplyDeleteThis is Brandon Rash and I loved the Clip art!
ReplyDeleteThis is Abbie. I can't believe of how many texts I send a month. The video was really cool.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is brian. The video was cool, I thought that when they said that someday what used to fit in our pocket could fit in our blood cells. That is kind of creepy.
ReplyDeleteThis is Taylor Long.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was very interesting that facebook, myspace, and twitter weren't created six years ago.
Hi this is Beau Freeborn. I really liked the video and what I thought was interesting was how many t.v.'s that are owned in the U.S. Also the text messages. That is a very high number.
ReplyDeletehi this is Ceara Hudnut, I didnt know there were that many websites i would of figured there were a little more than that!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Wesley Beyer, I really liked how the video showed how the future may be. I send maybe half the average text messages in a month!!!
ReplyDeleteHey this is Alexis Silk. I really enjoyed watching your video its so interesting that a lot of things have changed. About the text messaging last month I sent over 1,500. Well nice video, bye.
ReplyDeleteThis is Eric Dickenson. I didn't know that 95% of all downloaded music was illegal. I didn't think that many people would do something like that. But it was a very educational video.
ReplyDeleteThis is Zachary Dickenson and I thought the video was an awesome one. I cant wait to see if there is another. I have an Ipod and I thought it was pretty weird to know that most of the music last year was illegally downloaded. And I do use Itunes.
ReplyDeleteMy names is Jaylin DeJong. I am currently a facebook adict. I never realized that I was one of the millions of people on facebook. I send more text messages then the average person. Most of the time I send 10,000+. It makes me nervous about what kind of technology there will be when I have kids of my own.
ReplyDeleteThis is Alyssa Comstock and pretty much all of the video is crazy! But to be honest it doesn't really surprise me. Us kids/teens these days will be sitting right next to someone and send them a text instead of talking! I used to text all the time and now I don't have it anymore which at first I thought it was going to be hard but really it's better not to have it because it's hurting our grammer and language skills. I don't have myspace or anything like that. I think the same way that my parents do and have warned me about and that is that it's unsafe and you don't know who you could be talking to. All together it was a cool video.
ReplyDeleteWhat's up, this is mark. I don't think the computer in 25 years will be as big as a blood cell, but just a little bigger. I think that all the electrical devices will have 20 times the memory storage that they have now. And all devices will get smaller too.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Alex Dawley. The text message part was really sad I send less then a forth of that way less. I liked that the labtops and cellphones were up by a lot really and a lot went down
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs. Livezey,
ReplyDeleteAmazing video.... to think that when I first started teaching there was no email or a cell phone. Our computer application class has enjoyed blogging. Thanks for showing us how a professional blog can be used.
Have a good day! Mrs. Carrico
hey Mrs. L! this is brie sampson. :) that video you posted was pretty awesome. i never knew that many people had t.vs' in their bathroom! our technology will always amaze me..
ReplyDeleteHey this is Chase Patton. That video you posted was pretty interesting. I never knew that many people had tv's in there bathroom.
ReplyDelete