I love this time of year! It is so beautiful outside. Be sure to take some time to enjoy nature's beauty. It is a great time of the year to hike through the woods with your family.
I thought the video we very interesting I learned a lot. Two things I learned that I thought were the most interesting to me were 95% of the last years songs downloaded were not paid for. Also more videos were uploaded to youtube in the last two months than if ABC, NBC, and Fox had been airing new content in 24/7/26 Since 1948.
Fall is a great time but it also is a signal for what is to come - WINTER. I tend to be a warm weather fan.
ReplyDeleteMr. V
I thought the video we very interesting I learned a lot. Two things I learned that I thought were the most interesting to me were 95% of the last years songs downloaded were not paid for. Also more videos were uploaded to youtube in the last two months than if ABC, NBC, and Fox had been airing new content in 24/7/26 Since 1948.
ReplyDelete